On/off? šŸ‘‰šŸ‘ˆ

Is there something wrong with my gf??

Everytime i have sex with my gf she has a problem, when i’m in her she complain that it hurts all the time, she never finishes from me inside of her to. So i offer to use my mouth and hand on her to finish her. Literally right when i gently touch her pussy anywhere she freaks out saying it dosnt feel right. When i lick it to she starts complaing it hurts or something. She masturbates herself like 3x a day to. Idk if she trained herself to finish a certain way cuz she masturbates so much. My dick is also average 6.5 inches. She always complains it hurts and we also use lube and if i try to touch her pussy she freaks out it dosent feel right. At this point i have no idea what to do to make her enjoy sex. We also foreplay for like 10 minutes. I have no clue anymore



Submitted September 09, 2023 at 07:15AM by Hot-Laugh-3915 https://ift.tt/qJ4UrsM

Comments