On/off? 👉👈

Boyfriend bought me anal plugs as a "gift"?

So long story short I have been in a couple relationships where guys have always wanted anal and just to please them I've told them yes (I know I was not smart). Now I'm finally with someone who I feel finally understands me and knows how much I dislike anal. I get home and he bought me anal plugs?! I've told him over the last year I'm done with anal all together but he keeps pressuring me and trying to make me give in but I keep telling him no. I feel like this is him trying to make me submit to it and I'm flat out upset and he knows it. Since I've told him over the last year I wasn't doing it anymore and he keeps pestering me and just bought anal plugs would I be wrong to end the relationship? I don't feel like he's respecting me.



Submitted September 09, 2023 at 06:22AM by No-Flamingo4843 https://ift.tt/4BASY3v

Comments