On/off? 👉👈

I (M18) just was blown by my best friend (F18) and now I'm lost

Too start I've known her for basically my whole life ever since 5th grade and we basically been inseparable ever since. And in the years since she has dated 3 guys and now blown me.

We were in my dorm watching Monsters Inc just us two, it was a slow day not much she was waiting for a ride and so I let her chill. She's done it 3 times in the past, que about half way through the movie where she gets really close to the point she's pressing against me. She says she's bored and wants to do something else.

I forget what kinda occured in the middle but next thing I now she's blowing me and I finished really fast. She teased me a but on it and then was preparing to go further before her mom called saying she was waiting and so she left. It's been 6 hours and my heart won't slow down and I can't get her out if my head. Does she like me? Did she just want to fuck? Am I being dumb by questioning it? Idk.



Submitted September 08, 2023 at 09:30AM by Cute_Soup4398 https://ift.tt/XQdcpSe

Comments