On/off? 👉👈

My GF's[22] vag very painfully squeezed my dick and this is freaking me out.

It was her third time going PIV ever, with good 30 mins of foreplay.

I'm [M23] slowly thrusting into her. In some 10 minutes, she's about to orgasm(/is into it) and suddenly her vagina 'contracts' at the outermost part. The clamp was so damn concentrated and intense that it painfully squeezed my dick. FYI her vag was not pulling me inside her, it just felt like a 'nylon string very tightly tying around my dick'.

I somehow endured to pull out and since then I'm done with coitus.

Can someone explain what happened and how can I convey this to her or ensure that this doesn't happen again?

Other info which may be relevant:

We had lost our virginity 2 weeks back, with me (M23) just somehow trying to be erect.

I've been fingering her for months, she has long orgasms and she gets a continuous 'muscular contraction at her vag's orifice' with being able to take 2 fingers at max, that too only along the sagittal plane.

Edit: By any chance could it be Penis captivus?



Submitted September 09, 2023 at 09:52AM by Accurate-Plan-7654 https://ift.tt/2Ac5yRP

Comments