On/off? ๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿ‘ˆ

Slept with male bestfriend then cut off all contact

So I (21f) slept with my “best friend” (22m) and then told him I didn’t want to speak to him again. Now to add some context, we met nearly 3 years ago at university. We started off as best friends and remained really close for nearly a year (platonic). Sexual tension was high between us and one day we decided to have sex. At this time, we lived in the same uni house and decided to remain close friends with each other and just act like it didn’t happen. He would still make sexual and flirty remarks around me, and get jealous whenever I would speak or bring up another guy. I thought it was weird but I would just ignore it and play off because I didn’t want to make it awkward. During the time living in the house, he started seeing a few girls, each girl he would decide to tell them that me and him slept together. This of course putting me in an uncomfortable situation because women can be bitchy and jealous etc. Anyway we both lived in the same city but moved out of this uni house, he ended up getting in a relationship and I started seeing someone so we stopped speaking for almost a year. Around a month ago, it was our mutual friend bday (both now single) and after having a few too many drinks, we slept together again. I texted him the day after saying it shouldn’t happen again because we’re friends. He agreed and then said he only did it with me because there was no one else. Obviously feeling used, hungover and upset I told him I didn’t wanna see his face again and blocked him.

Was i in the wrong



Submitted September 09, 2023 at 11:56PM by Danceawaywithme https://ift.tt/hAKPpz4

Comments